Extension for Turbine Engineering and Inspection
Geomagic Blade provides specialized features for evaluating, testing and qualifying turbine blades, rotors, stators and components. As an extension to Geomagic Qualify, it enables complete surface and feature inspection for 100-percent verification and comparison with the 3D CAD model to ensure parts meet tolerance, functional and performance specifications.
Geomagic Blade also provides new digital techniques for aligning edge-to-pin contact, automatic dimensioning of blade-specific characteristics and automated twist analysis. This enables better inspection thereby reducing failure rates and increasing safety.
Why Geomagic Blade?
Geomagic Blade is a powerful and easy-to-use software system for quality inspection and report generation of turbine blades. You will see the most benefit with Geomagic Blade if your projects require:
- Inspection of blades, rotors, stators and components
- Integration with Geomagic Qualify
- An easy-to-use user interface for inspection
Improve Your Blade Inspection Process
Geomagic Blade is the only DSSP (Digital Shape Sampling and Processing) inspection software available that simplifies and automates the turbine inspection process and is the first CAI tool based on unique requirements from leading turbine-machinery companies.
- Integration with Geomagic Qualify and Studio software
- Shortens the time to validate mold design and inspect manufactured components
- Calculates where to measure and with one click, allows you to see all dimensions of a blade
- Fast measurement comparison between different blades